+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Should the president be retweeting things like this?

He’s not all there. Seriously childish

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He’s not all there. Seriously childish
    Unless of course there is a serious point in the message!

Unless of course there is a serious point in the message!
    Ok accepting that there is a serious point in the message. Of those pictured behind bars, why do you think each/any of them should face criminal charges consistent with a custodial sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ok accepting that there is a serious point in the message. Of those pictured behind bars, why do you think each/any of them should face criminal charges consistent with a custodial sentence?
    WB - as you are apparently "focusing on today's news". Where are we with this one?

WB - as you are apparently "focusing on today's news". Where are we with this one?
    You mean Operation Crossfire Hurricane? People aren't allowed to comment officially on existing investigations, as it would be viewed as an obstruction of justice, so you will just have to go with the back channels for the time being.

You mean Operation Crossfire Hurricane? People aren't allowed to comment officially on existing investigations, as it would be viewed as an obstruction of justice, so you will just have to go with the back channels for the time being.
    I wasn't asking an official to comment officially. I was asking the person who breathlessly posted the meme who has no official capacity (that's you!) to back up the reason you posted it by identifying anyone on the Sergeant Pepper meme who should face a criminal charge and why. You have been alluding to all sorts for the best part of two years so fronting up now should not be too tricky for a political savant like you!

I wasn't asking an official to comment officially. I was asking the person who breathlessly posted the meme who has no official capacity (that's you!) to back up the reason you posted it by identifying anyone on the Sergeant Pepper meme who should face a criminal charge and why. You have been alluding to all sorts for the best part of two years so fronting up now should not be too tricky for a political savant like you!
    Listen mate, I know you are a low-IQ individual, so you will just have to wait until the evidence is presented in such a simple way, that it enables you to break it all down. Until then, may I suggest that you bury your ostrich head back in the sand

BTW Trump retweeted the meme, so he must have some affinity with it.