Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
I love watching the bluebirds they are my team. But when I saw this response last week ( as it was me who made the original enquiry to the Trust) then it only goes to show that they are just another company who don't give a flying f.ck about their client base. They suggest that they took expert advice when the lights were installed 9 years ago as to their suitability and the experts said they were fine. I'll guarantee that what was checked was the general lighting. I very much doubt that they checked 9 years ago the light sequences that have only been introduced in the last month. And then having said that there isn't a problem do advise that warnings about the lights are printed above the turnstiles. So are the lights suitable or not?

I understand those people who say we can't ban everything, for fear upsetting a minority of which I'm one. But I've watched my team for 48 years before the introduction of the light show. If they had always been an integral part of the match day experience, then yes I would understand that. I avoid concerts with strobe lighting etc as that is an integral part of a concert, and that's just tough luck on me. But a light show has never been part of a football match, so I feel I have the right to complain about their introduction and the impact they have on both me and many other Cardiff City fans. And the response from the club I'm afraid is just corporate bullshit.
The lights were installed last summer not 9 years ago.