+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lets have it. Who are the three most wanted talents this transfer window?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lets have it. Who are the three most wanted talents this transfer window?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Roaring success, this thread
    What did you expect? It contains the word talent in it, not Newport or Rhys Healey. Watching the World Cup? There is a striker playing today which suppose to be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    What did you expect? It contains the word talent in it, not Newport or Rhys Healey. Watching the World Cup? There is a striker playing today which suppose to be very good.
    And boom. He scores nine goals in a match and suddenly on every ones lips. Not in Cardiff off course, but everywhere else..

I personally feel awful that this thread has flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I personally feel awful that this thread has flopped.
    You shouldnt. There is another thread about talent we can ”loan”, and to be fair it's much more appropriate. Although a bit sad, I'm happy to do my talent search on my own. Maybe I'll pick them for my FM save..