+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why is the story about our new leader about his skin colour?

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    I’m not a Labour supporter as in Wales they are a nepotistic clique intent on keeping Wales poor and themselves in power. And they have succeeded on both counts since 1999.

I admire Corbyn and his politics. Labour under Corbyn had a huge vote in the 2017 general election. Starmer is a Blairite, and Blair is a war criminal.

I would rather have had Jeremy Miles as FM and I will probably vote for Plaid in the next Senedd elections. They have Wales’ interests at heart. VG being FM and Starmer being PM will definitely help Plaid electorally in 2026. I have simply written facts about VG followed by my opinion of him. He’s well known for being evasive, angry when challenged and now for being funded by a criminal.

Your hagiography of VG was utterly, transparently cobblers. Laughably so.

As for the list of leaders who are unpopular I was responding to Sludge’s ‘person of colour’ comment. Just pointing out that the people I listed are all pretty unpopular.

I await your ad hominem as I’ve noted that this is your debating style. Have you been taking arguing tips from VG? Or maybe its his excellent service as a constituency MS that is blinding you to his unsuitability as a leader? Anyway I’m sure you will find a suitable response.
    In what way do you think Labour are intent on keeping Wales poor ?

As for staying in power we had the Tories from 1979 till 1997

Isn't that what political parties do ?

I would prefer a Labour, Liberal, Plaid alliance personally

Anything is better than the conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

They should all be working for the people's best interests. Political parties put themselves first. All of them do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Poor people, in Wales anyway, are more likely to vote for Labour than any other party.

Labour will have been in power in Wales for 27 years by the next election. In Wales Labour have won the popular vote and most seats in every Westminster election since 1923! Ask the people of Port Talbot what they think of Vaughan Gething and Stephen Kinnock. They will tell you that these men are failures and charlatans.

I wonder if either you or Citizens Nephew actually read the Mosalski piece in WalesOnline? The narrative is not complicated. VG took huge sums of money from a criminal constituent and has lobbied for this man, a repeat polluter. It stinks!