+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No first team role for Alan Curtis at Swansea

Re: No first team role for Alan Curtis at Swansea

Who's the American guy doing the scouting for the jacks?

'Moneyball'? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post

'Moneyball'? WTF
    Apparently he is an investment expert.
    I think he is talking to the squad about pensions and SERPS (just in case the football club go tits up)

The word on the street is that Clement told Gonzo he didn't want him, then the twät (Jenkins) text Curt.

The club is full of utter ****tards. Him and Dineen should do the decent thing and walk before they're sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post

'Moneyball'? WTF
    Well he can't do worse than Jenkins and his team of monkeys led by Leadbetter, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    About eight months.
    And why did he leave?

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    The word on the street is that Clement told Gonzo he didn't want him, then the twät (Jenkins) text Curt.

The club is full of utter ****tards. Him and Dineen should do the decent thing and walk before they're sacked
    I tell you what

its a good job you have " Jack through and through fans on the board " just think of the mess you would be in without them

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Looks like the knife's are being sharpened down there.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-city-12408913

Not going down well at all !

PS;------ If it wasn't for the A L on his tracksuit, I don't think I would have recognized Leggy
    The last guy in the video saying how much of a legend Curtis is in Swansea.....in his Liverpool top

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The last guy in the video saying how much of a legend Curtis is in Swansea.....in his Liverpool top
    you know Swansea, everyone's second team

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I don't think the chap us aware of irony!

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

I was told that it was agreed Curtis would be a part of the coaching staff then Clement went back on the agreement and spoke to Jenkins who then text Curtis.
    I think there will be some backtracking but maybe the bad feeling has already started..
    Heard a few at the club are not happy with the way Clement speaks to people and has a shite attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I was told that it was agreed Curtis would be a part of the coaching staff then Clement went back on the agreement and spoke to Jenkins who then text Curtis.
    I think there will be some backtracking but maybe the bad feeling has already started..
    Heard a few at the club are not happy with the way Clement speaks to people and has a shite attitude.
    They have back tracked and have clearly made up a position just to shut up the fans who are loyal to Curtis and they have fallen for it.
    Alan Curtis shit on by the club he loves