Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
The lowest points total any Championship team has recorded in the last 20 years was 23 by Rotherham in 2016/17. I reckon there's every chance Barnsley will end up with a lower tally than that. They're truly terrible.

The fact that City looked so poor against a side with such a woeful record should be a concern, but it looks like two of the relegation places are already filled and it's a two-horse race to avoid the third spot.

The rest of the season is going to be a really strange affair - a manager whose contract is up in the summer, five loan players, a load of others who look certain to be gone in a few months, and a supposed attempt to change the team's style of play while employing two Warnockesque lumps up front.

How this is going to turn out is anyone's guess, but at least relegation looks to be only a remote possibility now.
I wouldn’t have Hugill down as a ‘lump’, he’s only six feet tall, smaller than the majority of centre backs I’d imagine. Ikpeazu on the other hand is just under six/four, now he is a lump.