Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
French Ligue 1 side who were promoted having just won Ligue 2. Let's not pretend he's gone to PSG.

You also seem to claim Ward is his replacement - yet Warnock mentioned Saadi playing the 10 role, competing with Tomlin.

Would I have Tomlin over Saadi? Absolutely.

Who is pretending that he has gone to PSG?

Saadi is a striker so not sure why Warnock felt that he was competing with Tomlin for an attacking midfield slot - maybe it was his way of deflecting the fact that he had already paid out £1.6m of a limited transfer budget on another striker. If I was to choose Danny Ward or Saadi then on balance I would go with Saadi based on what I have seen.

I feel that sometimes Warnock is a bit too quick to judge & does not give some players a chance. Emyr Huws is a good example & I think that Saadi is another one. Let's not forget that he was very close to bombing Zohore out based on what he saw in training & now we have a £10m plus striker on our hands. Don't get me wrong, I was very pleased to see Warnock come here & overall feel that he has done a really good job. That said, Warnock is not perfect & should not be beyond criticism.