+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans' view

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves fans' view

A bit more balance there, but these 'tactics' they talk of, short pulling and blocking go on everywhere and have done for years.
    I'm sure they weren't entirely innocent either - and how many times did their players throw themselves to the floor trying to get bookings or worse.

The one involving Damour that they are most incensed with is embarrassing. If it has been a City player I'd be shouting to him to stand up, like I was with a Craig Noone fall last season.

Just all looks to me like they'd convinced themselves that they were too good for us and that we could only win by cheating and when we did win they reverted to their previous theory.

Hey-ho 😂

Re: Wolves fans' view

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    A bit more balance there, but these 'tactics' they talk of, short pulling and blocking go on everywhere and have done for years.
    I'm sure they weren't entirely innocent either - and how many times did their players throw themselves to the floor trying to get bookings or worse.

The one involving Damour that they are most incensed with is embarrassing. If it has been a City player I'd be shouting to him to stand up, like I was with a Craig Noone fall last season.

Just all looks to me like they'd convinced themselves that they were too good for us and that we could only win by cheating and when we did win they reverted to their previous theory.

Hey-ho ��
    Shouldn't that be Hi Ho?

I've just watched the game on IFollow and the commentators on there were talking about the sense of entitlement Wolves fans had. Those comments are pretty fair in many ways, but I think there is that sense of entitlement shining through some of them - truth is, Sheffield United looked better than them down here on Tuesday.