Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
Summed up nicely. I don't think even Pep could have got more out of your players this year and you've had some dreadful luck and poor decisions. If Neil is up for another crack at it next season I'd hang on to him, but is he up for the fight and the ups and downs?

I think VT is not going anywhere and still believes in The Bluebirds. Unlike our lot who are carpetbaggers who want to asset strip and bugger off. I've done a TLG and resolved not to give the twisters any of my money.

Good luck next season.
I think that needs to be reassessed after yesterday when Neil Warnock decided to drop one of the most expensive players the club has ever bought from what was the weakest eighteen we've fielded all season because, we are told, of his attitude in training. We paid almost as much for Bobby Decordova-Reid who our manager deemed not good enough to come on yesterday before someone who was on loan to a Fourth Division club before Christmas and, while he was certainly able to get the best out of Kenneth Zohore two years ago, he has been unable to do so since then.