+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2022-23 Accounts now published

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2022-23 Accounts now published

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who's the director with significant influence in Tormen Finance who it would appear have loaned us £20 million at 9 per cent? I would have assumed it was Mehmet Dalman, but it does say it's a director not the Chairman.

Looks like he wage bill fell by just over £6 million.
    Keith's commentary on the published accounts from last year says:

The main liabilities in the May 2022 balance sheet were amounts of £73m due to Vincent Tan and his family and £20.8m due to Tormen Finance, a company in which Mehmet Dalman has a significant interest – this loan carries interest at 9%.

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...96/index.shtml

I have seen the 'significant interest' phrase used several times to describe the relationship between Dalman and Tormen Finance - but don't really know what it means - whether he owns Tormen or has a major financial stake in it....?

Re: 2022-23 Accounts now published

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Keith's commentary on the published accounts from last year says:

The main liabilities in the May 2022 balance sheet were amounts of £73m due to Vincent Tan and his family and £20.8m due to Tormen Finance, a company in which Mehmet Dalman has a significant interest – this loan carries interest at 9%.

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...96/index.shtml

I have seen the 'significant interest' phrase used several times to describe the relationship between Dalman and Tormen Finance - but don't really know what it means - whether he owns Tormen or has a major financial stake in it....?
    Listed as a beneficial owner on gov site.At least 25% of shares.

I think we have been lending from them for years.