+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rosenstein to tender resignation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rosenstein to tender resignation

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You are all still here
    While I do agree with what you're saying Mrs R - that Gluey posts on this forum far more than anyone else - I think it would be a shame for others to stop visiting just because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    While I do agree with what you're saying Mrs R - that Gluey posts on this forum far more than anyone else - I think it would be a shame for others to stop visiting just because of that.
    I really can't wait to see how your Trump Russian Collusion theory works out, it's the only thing that's keeping me here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I never said that

I never said that
    Trump Russia Collusion or a plot to hinder a US presidential nominee, which one is it? It can't be both. Lardy's credibility will stand or fall on this outcome. It's no coincidence that when the press largely stopped reporting about Trump Russia Collusion, lardy decided to bury his head in the sand and avoid all mention of it. Maybe he just doesn't want to hear the truth? It's fascinating to watch, especially considering the vast amount of time and effort he invested in promoting the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and now he just wants it to all magically disappear. No way Lardy, you are the Mr Trump Russia Collusion guy, be a man and own it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump Russia Collusion or a plot to hinder a US presidential nominee, which one is it? It can't be both. Lardy's credibility will stand or fall on this outcome. It's no coincidence that when the press largely stopped reporting about Trump Russia Collusion, lardy decided to bury his head in the sand and avoid all mention of it. Maybe he just doesn't want to hear the truth? It's fascinating to watch, especially considering the vast amount of time and effort he invested in promoting the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and now he just wants it to all magically disappear. No way Lardy, you are the Mr Trump Russia Collusion guy, be a man and own it!

It's not funny! I was suddenly blocked just for pointing out this very thing!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not funny! I was suddenly blocked just for pointing out this very thing!!
    I can't believe anyone would block you.

I can't believe anyone would block you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a blocking opportunity.

-Anon.

I never said that
    Then I've no idea what you meant.