+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Recommend and SUV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Recommend and SUV

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What will you be using it for?
    Well to be honest it's a bit of an extravagance for me to spend that kind of money of an SUV particularly as it'll just be a local runaround, town and back, school, shops, occasional airport run, so I'll probably talk myself out of it pretty soon.

In the meantime I've got my heart set on either a Q5 (which I know isn't happening) or the Volkswagen Tiguan that bluejay suggested, it looks like just the thing I'm after.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Well to be honest it's a bit of an extravagance for me to spend that kind of money of an SUV particularly as it'll just be a local runaround, town and back, school, shops, occasional airport run, so I'll probably talk myself out of it pretty soon.

In the meantime I've got my heart set on either a Q5 (which I know isn't happening) or the Volkswagen Tiguan that bluejay suggested, it looks like just the thing I'm after.
    I had a Nissan Xtrail for a few years with no problems at all,now i drive a Chevrolet Captiva and alls good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

If it's a runaround don't buy a diesel as unless you do a lot of long journeys you will end up with expensive DPF problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If it's a runaround don't buy a diesel as unless you do a lot of long journeys you will end up with expensive DPF problems.
    unless you occasionaly give it a Italian tune-up