+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    madine and hoilett were a disgrace with those penalties, that could have cost us £100m!
    Stupid thing to say. Madines was right in the bottom corner at pace and the goalie saved it. Hoiletts beat the goalie all ends up and hit the bar - two inches lower and it was in. You make it sound like they did it deliberately. We are still second by five points with only 6 games left.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Stupid thing to say. Madines was right in the bottom corner at pace and the goalie saved it. Hoiletts beat the goalie all ends up and hit the bar - two inches lower and it was in. You make it sound like they did it deliberately. We are still second by five points with only 6 games left.
    Hoilett took a great penalty, he was unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hoilett took a great penalty, he was unlucky.
    Get back to the politics forum where you can talk complete bollocks and no one notices

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Too much will be made of the penalties but I am disappointed in the performance beforehand. Maybe we are managing three big games in just over a week (3 points against Villa and we're in a good position again) but I think 3 players did well today (Etheridge, Bennet, Bamba) and rest (including Warnock) can't say they performed .

I don't want to be too negative because we've done so well over the season so far and are still in a strong position, but that was gutting.