+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EURO 2020 DRAW: LIVE

Re: EURO 2020 DRAW: LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    If England win their group, they face the runners up from Germany, France, Portugal (in Rome?)
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    If England win their group, they face the runners up from Germany, France, Portugal (in Rome?)
    If I heard correctly, England could win this comp playing 5 out of 7 games at Wembley.
    Ridiculous.

Re: Euro 2020 Finals Draw. Starts at 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Group F

Germany / France / Portugal so far
    That is scandalous.

If England don't win this tournament then they may never win one.

Still, from out perspective, we have avoided Baku, Rome, Baku and get to face some new opponents rather than two thirds our 2016 group and our recent Nations League competitors. Going to be another exciting adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    If England don't win this tournament then they may never win one.

Still, from out perspective, we have avoided Baku, Rome, Baku and get to face some new opponents rather than two thirds our 2016 group and our recent Nations League competitors. Going to be another exciting adventure.
    Yes, exciting to be facing teams we haven't played recently and though Turkey and Switzerland are pretty strong at least we get to play them on a neutral ground. If we ended up in group B we would have had away ties to Denmark and Russia which is a ridiculous set up!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes, exciting to be facing teams we haven't played recently and though Turkey and Switzerland are pretty strong at least we get to play them on a neutral ground. If we ended up in group B we would have had away ties to Denmark and Russia which is a ridiculous set up!
    I think the Turkey game could as good as be a home game for them... only Armenia sits between Azerbaijan and the east of Turkey, and Armenia is pretty small. Reckon that game will be a little like the lens game when we played England. We’ll he heavily outnumbered on neutral territory.

Can you fly to Baku from Doha? As Qatar fly from Cardiff that could be an option....

However you plan a trip to Baku it’s a logistical nightmare 😩
    59 hours drive according to my sat nav covering over three thousand miles 🤣
    Plane’s trains and automobiles its a mammoth trek culminating in us playing Italy in Rome - I remember vividly us getting piss thrown on us from the stand above last time we went there 🤬🤬🤬

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Plane’s trains and automobiles its a mammoth trek culminating in us playing Italy in Rome - I remember vividly us getting piss thrown on us from the stand above last time we went there 🤬🤬🤬
    That would’ve been Milan, not Rome.

Still barstarding Italy ...🤬

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    That was the San Siro not Rome, but I know what to you mean 😱

Booked up for Baku. Fly via a night in Istanbul. In Baku 12th-19th and back via Istanbul.

Roll on the Euros!

Yes you can £420 return yesterday, change at Doha!