+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hillary Clinton found God is highly relevant. Ok.

Enough distractions. Start another thread for that. This is Trump only from now on.
    How do you propose separating Clinton from Trump, Meuller, Comey, Lynch, Wasserman Schultz, Awan spy ring, FBI, CIA, State Department, pay for play foreign policy decisions, etc? I'm affraid it has to be dealt with whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How do you propose separating Clinton from Trump, Meuller, Comey, Lynch, Wasserman Schultz, Awan spy ring, FBI, CIA, State Department, pay for play foreign policy decisions, etc? I'm affraid it has to be dealt with whether you like it or not.
    'Dealt with'

As you well know, all the nefarious antics of the Democrats could easily go in another thread but if you insist on using this one, then carry on. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't get replies because, to be honest, the way you present the evidence comes across a little like...

DGgIURBUQAAA54J.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    'Dealt with'

As you well know, all the nefarious antics of the Democrats could easily go in another thread but if you insist on using this one, then carry on. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't get replies because, to be honest, the way you present the evidence comes across a little like...
    I would hold judgement until after any legal processes have been completed if I were you, no matter what the outcomes may be, but you can be sure that whatever happens Trump will be in the thick of it. His first term in office will be dominated by these events.