+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: BIRMINGHAM CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: BIRMINGHAM CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Warnock too busy shaking his ****ing head instead of taking action
    Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Good point mate. I meant what else is there for me. I would expect Warnock to do the assessing. He didn't look himself tonight from the tv pictures. The team looked even worse. I couldn't work out what the plan was. I don't want to give him too hard a time because I think he has been great for us. That was rudderless and lackluster though.
    Yeah agreed. Just hope we take a look and use some different players when it’s clearly not working.

Re: FT: BIRMINGHAM CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yeah agreed. Just hope we take a look and use some different players when it’s clearly not working.
    Agree with this. It feels a bit like our squad is shrinking despite the options we have got. Do you know what I mean? I suppose Warnock sees training day in and day out. Plus the team has done well. I just get the impression he could maybe change it up. All good in hindsight I suppose. I can't help thinking changing the shape sometimes would. Oppo Managers aren't stupid and suss things out quick enough. Stopping us when we are all at it is pretty hard but it would be nice to have more than one way to play for the times when we aren't.