+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bitcoin update

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    So you freely admit to knowing nothing and then offer up an opinion anyway lol. Okay boomer.
    No I’m making the point that I have never come across anyone who can satisfactory explain what it is and how it works...that is a fact

and secondly I am pointing out that while a few people seem to have made a considerable amount of money lots more people have lost money..another fact!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    No I’m making the point that I have never come across anyone who can satisfactory explain what it is and how it works...that is a fact

and secondly I am pointing out that while a few people seem to have made a considerable amount of money lots more people have lost money..another fact!!
    Cool facts Bro, what other world phenomenons are you struggling with that nobody has explained?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Cool facts Bro, what other world phenomenons are you struggling with that nobody has explained?
    Actually there’s 3 more i’m struggling with if you can help, is there any actual proof that alien life has visited earth...I’m not sure exactly how a woman’s mind works and for the life of me I don’t understand why the Swansea academy system has been better than ours for the last 30 years!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    Actually there’s 3 more i’m struggling with if you can help, is there any actual proof that alien life has visited earth...I’m not sure exactly how a woman’s mind works and for the life of me I don’t understand why the Swansea academy system has been better than ours for the last 30 years!!
    The last one is easy - they hired the right people.