+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If we're going to be retrospective, then shouldn't we take everything into account, like poor defending, missed opportunities, maybe not getting the correct players in and not being good enough-If we go down-We will never know, but i'd bet that as professionals the players wont be harking on about the Chelsea game, if they're true to their trade then they'll look at themselves and take responsibility, same goes for Warnock, whatever he says infront of the Camera, Players quite simply aren't like alot of supporters who are emotively involved (nothing wrong with that) and look at isolated incidents, sometimes in order to justify the real reasons. Yes we got done against Chelsea, but in my opinion it serves little purpose in looking back at it unless we do the same with every other incident that has effected our season.
    I think Warnock and media should continue to bring it up.
    It is not the reason why we may end up relegated but at least we should continue to put the FA under pressure so these particular individuals do not continue to officiate in the Premier league.
    In that way it will be very clear what their employers opinion of them is.
    Managers are continually fined for saying anything derogatory after the game, however, referees are never required to provide justification for some of their blatant decisions

Re: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I think Warnock and media should continue to bring it up.
    It is not the reason why we may end up relegated but at least we should continue to put the FA under pressure so these particular individuals do not continue to officiate in the Premier league.
    In that way it will be very clear what their employers opinion of them is.
    Managers are continually fined for saying anything derogatory after the game, however, referees are never required to provide justification for some of their blatant decisions
    You don’t believe the FA will actually do anything about inept officials, do you? They like the media are only interested in the so called big Clubs, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. They will do sweet FA, pardon the pun.