+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rashford poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rashford poll

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    It's what clubs like Chelsea do - take any promising youngster, farm him out for a while and see if he makes the grade. If he doesn't then offload him, if he does then they've saved themselves a packet having to go out and spend 50-60 million on a top striker.

Most of these youngsters end up as surplus to requirements at clubs like Chelsea and even if one does slip through the net then they'll just spend lots of money buying them back like they'll probably do with lukaku in the summer.

If they rate him that highly then I look forward to seeing how he fares for them next season.
    Let's be honest, even if he makes the grade they still don't think he's "ready". They have Bertrand Traore on loan at Ajax and every time I've watched him he's been on fire but yet they still won't give him a chance next year.

The current system is an absolute joke and in my opinion the rules have to be changed as Chelsea and their like are abusing the system and have made it into a cash cow from the loan fees they receive

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Let's be honest, even if he makes the grade they still don't think he's "ready". They have Bertrand Traore on loan at Ajax and every time I've watched him he's been on fire but yet they still won't give him a chance next year.

The current system is an absolute joke and in my opinion the rules have to be changed as Chelsea and their like are abusing the system and have made it into a cash cow from the loan fees they receive
    Exactly.

http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/on-loan-players.html

Chelsea have 37 players out on loan.

Thirty seven???

Most clubs don't even have that many players on their books.

A quick look through that list shows 10 strikers out on loan.

I'm willing to bet that Tammy Abraham has as much chance of pulling on a Chelsea shirt next season as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Exactly.

http://www.chelseafc.com/teams/on-loan-players.html

Chelsea have 37 players out on loan.

Thirty seven???

Most clubs don't even have that many players on their books.

A quick look through that list shows 10 strikers out on loan.

I'm willing to bet that Tammy Abraham has as much chance of pulling on a Chelsea shirt next season as I do.
    Don't forget Michy Batshuayi too