+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You need to factor in corruption and collision. Your thesis only works if the system is sqeaky clean.
    I think you've missed the point.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think you've missed the point.
    I haven't missed any point. We all know what Tony Blair did but he is still a free man. You still have to get past he system, no matter what the evidence is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I haven't missed any point. We all know what Tony Blair did but he is still a free man. You still have to get past he system, no matter what the evidence is.
    I'm afraid you have. I'm not saying justice is always served or denying that powerful people get away with all sorts of shit.

When it suits you, you'll shut down a conversation by saying let's wait for the investigation, and when one starts saying stuff you don't like (such as this Awan thing) then it's all a big coverup. Can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm afraid you have. I'm not saying justice is always served or denying that powerful people get away with all sorts of shit.

When it suits you, you'll shut down a conversation by saying let's wait for the investigation, and when one starts saying stuff you don't like (such as this Awan thing) then it's all a big coverup. Can't have it both ways.
    The Awans have been on the radar for quite some time, but no action was taken against them. They seem to be very well protected, so these fraud charges are a foot in the door that will allow them to go through all of their other stuff. It's quite a major achievment getting this far. Wasserman Schultz is on camera directly threatening the NYPD chief with consequences if he looked at her computer.