+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just got back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    A much improved performance today and a good effort that on a different day could have provided at least a point if not all three.

That said, weak defending for the two goals (especially the first) and losing from a winning position against very modest opposition is extremely disappointing.

I know that everyone will blame the ref for the disallowed goal but that is missing the point.

Consider this instead: we dominated the first half during which I lost count of the long throws that we had into the box all of which came to nothing. QPR then scored their first goal from a header directly from what must have been their second long throw, and then looked far more likely to score than we did. And then they did from which we could not recover.

So disappointing but at least an improved performance. All of the changes made by Colin worked (Healy, Peltier in midfield) other than Connolly who didn’t look particularly comfortable and Murphy looked a bit jittery with the ball at his feet at times.
    Good post apart from when you call our manager a wanker

I wish our so called fans would stop calling him this.

Re: Just got back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Good post apart from when you call our manager a wanker

I wish our so called fans would stop calling him this.
    Stop being so precious. Warnock is perfectly aware that he is a wanker and would probably be first to admit he is.