+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is my Political stance ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What is my Political stance ?

Centre slightly to the left. Putting my neck out here but the sort of polices espoused by the last Labour Government are the closest to my beliefs.

I believe in nationalising the railways but not the utility industry (selfish reasons I admit)

There’s never anything perfect and all govts will be criticised yet I can not think of one solitary single positive this current administration has done.

I stand by my original thoughts that Brexit (hate the word) is a ****ing massive distraction and will border on disaster. I simply can’t but see the point in it for any posistibe except to make a few more multi millionaires richer.

We live in an age where Facebook memes seem to have a massive sway on peoples thought processes and Brexit showed this I believe.

Re: What is my Political stance ?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Centre slightly to the left. Putting my neck out here but the sort of polices espoused by the last Labour Government are the closest to my beliefs.

I believe in nationalising the railways but not the utility industry (selfish reasons I admit)

There’s never anything perfect and all govts will be criticised yet I can not think of one solitary single positive this current administration has done.

I stand by my original thoughts that Brexit (hate the word) is a ****ing massive distraction and will border on disaster. I simply can’t but see the point in it for any posistibe except to make a few more multi millionaires richer.

We live in an age where Facebook memes seem to have a massive sway on peoples thought processes and Brexit showed this I believe.

Still use FB, and like twitter whilst being passive but seriously trying to cut down on all this Social shit, been deactivating my account occasionally for the week days during the week, it is addictive and can be a bit of a laugh having the run ins on these platforms, I do get the hump on occasionally but for most of the time see it as banter, said it before, out of Splott and Ely you cannot be anything other than Labour which is what I've always been, however, during the last decade we have seen the party go from Tory light to the current loony left and thus politically numb UK side with no party of interest to me, the Brexit stuff has been interesting but the once its all settled one way or t'other, how long will this country take to recover from the divide?, I take more interest in the brutality of stateside politics.