+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This media nonsense regarding Trump and Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is not an agenda my friend, it is the plain truth and you have been duped by :-

a) the mainstream media
    b) the liberal left

It's time to wake up fella and get your head out of the sand, you are in denial.

PS I'm no Trump lover, just a fan of the truth
    Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
    As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
    Do you not see that ?
    It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
    Just saying like..
    The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.

The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.
    thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    thank feck we have you looking after our backs i can sleep soundly now
    Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?

Didn't you also buy into the Trump/Russian thing?
    hes a wrong un, cant see why you defend him, is it because he's not part of your fabian world domination sect, or perhaps he is re the russian thing, don't know, don't care, but for sure he is a massive bellend

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    hes a wrong un, cant see why you defend him, is it because he's not part of your fabian world domination sect, or perhaps he is re the russian thing, don't know, don't care, but for sure he is a massive bellend
    I'm not defending him, just pointing out that most of the media aren't to be trusted. If Trump has done something wrong he will be prosecuted and removed from office. They tried to do it through lies and they have failed.

BTW why would you prefer to have Hillary in charge of the world?

I'm not defending him, just pointing out that most of the media aren't to be trusted. If Trump has done something wrong he will be prosecuted and removed from office. They tried to do it through lies and they have failed.

BTW why would you prefer to have Hillary in charge of the world?
    him or hillary, two sides of the same coin, i get confused, organ seems to think he's part of the establishment, you don't seem to sure but are happy to defend him in case he isn't

And I would like to now where is all the dodgy stuff about Trump is that the Russians allegedly had , and wheres the Clinton stuff ?? nothing has come out of any real bite other than your usual snooping which we invented,the sanctions are still there ,there is dusts up in Syria , and finger pointing by the yanks and UK , there are troop maneuvers on the Russian border , more sanctions, cozying up to Saudi and Israel , stealth bombers in the in the UK , all winding up the Russkies ,and nothing of note from the alleged dossiers or wrongdoings .

Fake news indeed

Trump is fronting the neocon agenda. Doesn't that make him one of the baddies? What they're doing in Syria is incredible. They are attacking the Syrian military and keep using self defence as the pretext. It's akin to a burglar entering someone's home to boot the family pet because the pooch could potentially bite the crim who has no business being in the property. It's more incredible that the corporate media are running with this arse-backwards narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Trump is fronting the neocon agenda. Doesn't that make him one of the baddies? What they're doing in Syria is incredible. They are attacking the Syrian military and keep using self defence as the pretext. It's akin to a burglar entering someone's home to boot the family pet because the pooch could potentially bite the crim who has no business being in the property. It's more incredible that the corporate media are running with this arse-backwards narrative.
    "President Donald Trump ignored important intelligence reports when he decided to attack Syria after he saw pictures of dying children. Seymour M. Hersh investigated the case of the alleged Sarin gas attack."

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/...-Red-Line.html