+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Is it Israel that is behind all this trying to discredit Labour thing that seems to be going on ?
    I think you've hit the nail on the head Trampie; to me this feels like it's got Binjamin Netanjahu's fingerprints all over it. I wonder if our friend Ronnie is a secret Mossad agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think you've hit the nail on the head Trampie; to me this feels like it's got Binjamin Netanjahu's fingerprints all over it. I wonder if our friend Ronnie is a secret Mossad agent?
    Yes and I also wonder, lol.

Third rate wind up merchant is my bet but I only see a fraction of his nonsense so you could be right!

I don't think Mossad are likely to try and influence a football forum, they've got far more important work.