+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If someone that came out 11 years ago is the best example then I think the "it's relentless" argument suffers slightly
    The whole crusade of people like Owen Jones and his gang on Twitter. Non-binary and all the other bull shit that people are pushing these days.

Every time you watch a debate on politics you'll find someone on the left (and I like to think of myself on the left) getting all upset and having a hissy about something someone said.

Owen Jones is the worst of them all along with that Ash Sarkur. They can never appear on anything without being offended.

Yet if someone who thinks as they do is being offensive that's fine. It's a load of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    The whole crusade of people like Owen Jones and his gang on Twitter. Non-binary and all the other bull shit that people are pushing these days.

Every time you watch a debate on politics you'll find someone on the left (and I like to think of myself on the left) getting all upset and having a hissy about something someone said.

Owen Jones is the worst of them all along with that Ash Sarkur. They can never appear on anything without being offended.

Yet if someone who thinks as they do is being offensive that's fine. It's a load of shit.
    I don't really see the link between this and people coming out apart from the fact that Owen Jones is gay but I will say it's pretty easy to not see stuff on Twitter. I don't want to hear the viewpoints of Nigel Farage for example, so I don't read anything he says and I don't click on links about him. I've also muted Brexit because I'm sick of the chat about it from both sides.

If you're seeing a lot of "Owen Jones and his gang" on Twitter then it's because you're choosing to, that is quite literally the only way the website works.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

This doesn't even seem to be related other than Owen Jones being gay.