+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The OFFISHUL I just put WalesBales on ignore Thread.

The OFFISHUL I just put WalesBales on ignore Thread.

I just put WalesBales on ignore.

Re: The OFFISHUL I just put WalesBales on ignore Thread.

Yeh , we don't any of that difference of opinion stuff, debate , anotyer viewpoint , lets all sing the same song ,march and wave our little red books in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yeh , we don't any of that difference of opinion stuff, debate , anotyer viewpoint , lets all sing the same song ,march and wave our little red books in the air.
    Yeh. Kind of agree. You can ignore without an ignore function anyway.

Must admit though, I’ve thought about ignoring some posters that are annoying AND do little to generate debate and just consistently splurge out senseless comments....just as a means to clear up what u have to read through.

It’s not to do with a different opinion though. It’s because he posts non stop from a couple of accounts and it derails everything without offering anything interesting or intelligent.

500 posts in 3 weeks with one account, it’s too much even if the posts were good.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It’s not to do with a different opinion though. It’s because he posts non stop from a couple of accounts and it derails everything without offering anything interesting or intelligent.

500 posts in 3 weeks with one account, it’s too much even if the posts were good.
    See the second part of my post. I get it. Some posts on here are just noise and sometimes you get the feeling one or two posters are responsible for a large chunk of it.

I Find it annoying when a poster has an opinion (that feels more like and agenda) that he or she is unable to properly justify and just repeats over and over.

People who make constant references to Churchill or British war mongering can also do one.

It’s fatiguing and if you can just sweep their comments under the carpet, safe in the knowledge that they are unlikely to ever bring a new sense of understanding to a topic, I don’t see much wrong with it.

People who make constant references to Churchill or British war mongering can also do one.
    Who does that? That just sounds more like an uncomfortable thing for you to hear you want to ignore. It’s true.

I don't mind if a few low IQ types put me on ignore, as they are not the kind of people I would want to exchange views with anyway. For example, lardy the 'Trump Russia Collusion' guy is just so stupid. Even when presented with the truth on a platter more than 2 years ago, he totally ignored it and carried on spamming the board with his fake BS stories. So yeah, people like that won't be missed at all

It's got nothing to do with people having opposing points of view. It is about the fact that WB/RB has proven himself/themselves to be incapable of mature debate and that he/they misrepresent other people's views continually and incessantly. As to whether it's deliberate and done for the sake of winding people up or whether he/they is/are totally deluded I don't know.

Many people seem to have him/them on ignore after spending many years on here never having taken that action against other posters regardless of their opposing views on any subject. If you haven't become aware of that continual misrepresentation I would be absolutely amazed.

Many of us on here can conduct ourselves rationally when disagreeing with other posters but when it becomes impossible why bother?

It's just ironic that he/they post on here with such regularity but fewer and fewer posters even get to read those posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's got nothing to do with people having opposing points of view. It is about the fact that WB/RB has proven himself/themselves to be incapable of mature debate and that he/they misrepresent other people's views continually and incessantly. As to whether it's deliberate and done for the sake of winding people up or whether he/they is/are totally deluded I don't know.

Many people seem to have him/them on ignore after spending many years on here never having taken that action against other posters regardless of their opposing views on any subject. If you haven't become aware of that continual misrepresentation I would be absolutely amazed.

Many of us on here can conduct ourselves rationally when disagreeing with other posters but when it becomes impossible why bother?

It's just ironic that he/they post on here with such regularity but fewer and fewer posters even get to read those posts.

Not that I give a stuff, but ignoring your delusion that I'm WB and therefore not quoting him, could you give some examples of when I've done any of this stuff you describe ?

Mature debate? Deluded? You are just butt-hurt because I questioned your worldview, when I pointed out that you had fallen for the Chrissy Blasey Ford fraud. The amazing thing is that you still believe she was telling the the truth! Talk about deluded, I should put you and lardy on ignore cos you are both nutters!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Not that I give a stuff, but ignoring your delusion that I'm WB and therefore not quoting him, could you give some examples of when I've done any of this stuff you describe ?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act, so now they are all scrambling for the ignore button in an attempt to bury their heads in the sand. Unbelievable!

Are they the same people who when corrected appear to reset to default of name calling ? ? ? ?

If only a few of them would put me on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Are they the same people who when corrected appear to reset to default of name calling ? ? ? ?

They don't like it up 'em!

As you know I was prepared to indulge WB more than most. He lost it with me when he, without evidence, called a couple of posters a John Worboys' rapist apologist. When called out and given the opportunity to reflect he dissembled rather than recognise that this was a human error that could have been made debating on-line. Sad but I guess his egocentricism and not being seen as wrong is more important to him than common decency.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As you know I was prepared to indulge WB more than most. He lost it with me when he, without evidence, called a couple of posters a John Worboys' rapist apologist. When called out and given the opportunity to reflect he dissembled rather than recognise that this was a human error that could have been made debating on-line. Sad but I guess his egocentricism and not being seen as wrong is more important to him than common decency.
    Hey, aren't you the peddler of Trump Russia Collusion lies and propaganda? Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously ever again, you are a feckin' drama queen and a bullsh*tter, not to mention your frequent outbursts of faux moral outrage. Have a nice day fella

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hey, aren't you the peddler of Trump Russia Collusion lies and propaganda? Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously ever again, you are a feckin' drama queen and a bullsh*tter, not to mention your frequent outbursts of faux moral outrage. Have a nice day fella
    He's also the man who tried bullshitting about farming because he used to work as a clerk in the ministry, where he observed the way they manipulate figures and produce reports to justify agendas. Be that as it may, and I wouldn't normally re hash it, it'd be nice if he could address current issues rather than launching character assassinations on people who disagree with him.

I shouldn't join in really , but it's only fair to mention that old saying about glass houses

He's also the man who tried bullshitting about farming because he used to work as a clerk in the ministry, where he observed the way they manipulate figures and produce reports to justify agendas. Be that as it may, and I wouldn't normally re hash it, it'd be nice if he could address current issues rather than launching character assassinations on people who disagree with him.

I shouldn't join in really , but it's only fair to mention that old saying about glass houses
    I agree with your assessment, he's a nasty and vindictive little bugger. And to make matters worse he's usually wrong about everything, and I have a lot of proof to back that up. Unfortunately for him, character assassinations don't make lies become true, and that is where his entire modus operandi falls down. Cyril and Lardy are a clown show, a modern day Laurel and Hardy

I just noted some nonsense of a similar nature on another thread. Why on earth do these people think it matters if they put someone on ignore ? Do they think they're so important in the world that everyone is desperate to communicate with them personally or what ?

I've got to be honest, it's very depressing to see that there are such stupid little tossers in the world and it seems a great pity that they're so infantilised by the modern state that this spiteful girly crap is the level of their mindset.

I just noted some nonsense of a similar nature on another thread. Why on earth do these people think it matters if they put someone on ignore ? Do they think they're so important in the world that everyone is desperate to communicate with them personally or what ?

I've got to be honest, it's very depressing to see that there are such stupid little tossers in the world and it seems a great pity that they're so infantilised by the modern state that this spiteful girly crap is the level of their mindset.
    Yep, lots of low IQ individuals living in an inverted reality. I hope they get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

It's a valid point and poignant it seems one can insult and name call and then get righteous when others do .

I definitely think WB gets stick as he doesn't criticise the right and simply suggests thers two sides to a story some folk get so blinkered and personal if you might challenge a view or see to listen to the other side . The Trump debate proves that I've never seen him say he likes or supports the man, he simply has a view that there are a lot of influence and conspiracy about .