+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NORWICH 0 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NORWICH v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Yeah, injury to Bamba now means it's either Grujic or Zohore.

Leaving Grujic, Paterson and Zohore all out meant we'd be limited if another injury happened - which it has.
    We don't sound like we will score if we play till next week. So pissed off with grujic not being included today. It's really put me in a bad mood that the management team can't see that Gunnar being forced in has changed our game. Instead we put Madine on to lump up to, to keep Gunnar in the team.
    So we've made all these changes to try and fix something (that wasn't even ****ing broke) but kept the problem in. Mental.

Re: NORWICH v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    We don't sound like we will score if we play till next week. So pissed off with grujic not being included today. It's really put me in a bad mood that the management team can't see that Gunnar being forced in has changed our game. Instead we put Madine on to lump up to, to keep Gunnar in the team.
    So we've made all these changes to try and fix something (that wasn't even ****ing broke) but kept the problem in. Mental.
    I don't mind Madine coming in - wasn't happening with Zohore.

Like you, Gunnar screwing up midfield chemistry instead of Grujic being out there is a massive mistake.