+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    She didn't do that well, her amendment got defeated!!!
    Yes suprised at that , May blinked and won ,she's made of stern stuff .

I'd like to see Cooper as Labour leader, she got something about her ,she ties May up knots ,and used too when they were opposites , as Home Secretaries.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes suprised at that , May blinked and won ,she's made of stern stuff .

I'd like to see Cooper as Labour leader, she got something about her ,she ties May up knots ,and used too when they were opposites , as Home Secretaries.
    May's ability to stand calm and still isn't such a good thing if it means the DUP and ERG take control and screw up the union though. She's been let down badly by her party, up until this point, and has continued on yes, but we're now more likely to crash out (EU's position on backstop is fixed, May finally has a majority but it's saying remove the backstop, and there is some piffly request to avoid no-deal) and presumably end up with Michael f'ing Gove as PM.

Article 50 should happen now that May has a majority in Westminster backing her deal and next step is negotiating with EU. Enacting it before this point was in part what lead to this mess and MPs rejecting extending it tonight appears on the surface to be reinforcing that mistake.

At least we have the good result(s) in the football to distract ourselves.....

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd like to see Cooper as Labour leader, she got something about her.
    She's got Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She's got (Ed) Balls
    It looks like she played a blinder last night.