+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Assault near stadium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: O/T Assault near stadium

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Thanks from both of us for your concern👍have had a few phone calls from the police today, during and after the game. Apparently the other piece of shite has been arrested. We’ve been asked to ID them but not face to face, we’ve said that we’d go face to face, no problem. The police realise that they’ve offended the wrong family, there’s a growing army out for revenge. Not sure if this is the wrong attitude to have but, dear God, we’ve got some very angry allies. Thank you again everyone 👍
    Just read this Steve, I hope you’re both okay mate

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Just read this Steve, I hope you’re both okay mate
    Thanks Ian. The bag snatcher has been arrested, CCTV everywhere but we will be doing an ID sometime this week. Aches and pains this morning from the fall I had though. Adrenalin wearing off perhaps, was home early last night or certainly earlier than usual. Maria was up around 4am this morning, trouble sleeping, as strong as she is she’s says it’s playing on her mind. All a bit of a shitshow really.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Thanks Ian. The bag snatcher has been arrested, CCTV everywhere but we will be doing an ID sometime this week. Aches and pains this morning from the fall I had though. Adrenalin wearing off perhaps, was home early last night or certainly earlier than usual. Maria was up around 4am this morning, trouble sleeping, as strong as she is she’s says it’s playing on her mind. All a bit of a shitshow really.
    Just read the whole thread. Really sorry to read about what you and your wife had to go through SP.