+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well said.

It's probably been said as well but we idon't have 11 players better than Rubin Colwill, and there is no way Turnbull should ever start over him.
    Some sense at last.

Colwill has his faults but he at least offers us something and in fairness to him almost always looks to go forward.

I can say any of that about Turnbull yet. He just looks like the next Richard Langley to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Some sense at last.

Colwill has his faults but he at least offers us something and in fairness to him almost always looks to go forward.

I can say any of that about Turnbull yet. He just looks like the next Richard Langley to me.
    Come on Bobby....stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think about Turnbull!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Some sense at last.

Oh come on, you've now condemned Turnbull to having to be subbed because he's fallen over and poked himself in the eye!