+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans (continued)

Wolves fans (continued)

The arrogance on that forum is astonishing. I've never wanted a team to fail as much as I want this Wolves side to collapse.

Have a read of this thread:

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....197366/page-22

"If we sign decent back up and a top striker in January (who can do it in the Premiership) we might seal the title at Bolton on the 21st April."

"Personally I can see 2 teams walking away with this league. Us and Villa"

"Likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Preston, Bristol City don't possess the squad depth to compete consistently at the top when the going gets tough in November, December, January time. Us, Villa, Boro, and Norwich have the quality and the strength in depth to get to the top and stay there."

Re: Wolves fans (continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    The arrogance on that forum is astonishing. I've never wanted a team to fail as much as I want this Wolves side to collapse.

"If we sign decent back up and a top striker in January (who can do it in the Premiership) we might seal the title at Bolton on the 21st April."

"Likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Preston, Bristol City don't possess the squad depth to compete consistently at the top when the going gets tough in November, December, January time. Us, Villa, Boro, and Norwich have the quality and the strength in depth to get to the top and stay there."
    There was me thinking that December, January they would struggle what with the Climate, no winter break for player's who are used to one etc. Glad they put me straight. Wolves fan's are now the are eminent authority on football matter's. I honestly can't imagine this board being any thing like they're one If we had the resources they do. Maybe they are new fan's who forget what it was like to play us when we were in division 4. I am all for banging you're own teams drum, the arrogance however as noted is there for all to see.

What have they been doing the last few years? If it is that easy you'd think they'd have tried to get promoted the last 3 seasons.

Villas squad is outstanding, if Bruce gets them playing well as a team they will be hard to stop.
    Wolves have a decent team with fine individual players.
    Middlesborough have a decent squad as well but need to overcome the fact they have that tosser as a manager.
    Derby, another side with a top squad , says it all they came here yesterday and shut up shop.

The quality in championship is excellent , better than any I can remember .

Keep your powder dry for now and lets do our shouting, if there is to be any, at the end of the season.

“Watching Burnley v Everton and can't see the difference in skill levels of Wednesday v Leeds. In fact, our play seems already more like that of the Footballing sides in the Prem.“

You’ve got to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Villas squad is outstanding, if Bruce gets them playing well as a team they will be hard to stop.
    Middlesborough have a decent squad as well but need to overcome the fact they have that tosser as a manager.
    Derby, another side with a top squad , says it all they came here yesterday and shut up shop.

Keep your powder dry for now and lets do our shouting, if there is to be any, at the end of the season.
    Add to these Norwich and Bristol who've both hit good form, both Sheffield clubs, Preston who've used the loan market very well, Fulham will be up there and Ipswich have started well.

There's a minimum of 12 and maybe 15 sides who will have genuine promotion ambitions

Even Forest and Reading are no mugs and Hull on their day are lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Add to these Norwich and Bristol who've both hit good form, both Sheffield clubs, Preston who've used the loan market very well, Fulham will be up there and Ipswich have started well.

There's a minimum of 12 and maybe 15 sides who will have genuine promotion ambitions

This league is brilliant and this season is shaping up to be an epic one with so many good players and teams. I consider it to be a victory every time we don't get beaten - with the wins being a nice bonus.

Trouble is too many fans think this league operates in the same way as the Prem i.e. if you're at the top then you're expected to steamroller the sides outside the top 6. Never going to happen in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    This league is brilliant and this season is shaping up to be an epic one with so many good players and teams. I consider it to be a victory every time we don't get beaten - with the wins being a nice bonus.

Trouble is too many fans think this league operates in the same way as the Prem i.e. if you're at the top then you're expected to steamroller the sides outside the top 6. Never going to happen in this league.
    👍 I don't think our fans are too bad this year.
    Most were pretty level headed about the Derby and Sheff Wed draws.

I think it helps the team if fans understand that it's tough and keep patient

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post

I really hope they fall away and we're able to have a weekly 'laugh at Wolves' thread.

Can’t wait to see people walking down Queen St with Wolves shirts on, perhaps they’ll be opening club shops throughout the UK, fans will be up in arms if they have to travel to Molineux for their merchandise. They were World Champions in the 50s y’know😂😂

The sheer arrogance is astounding

I hope they get promoted and then get rogered senseless week after week next season and all their olive pickers bugger off back to the sunshine leaving them in the shit.

I thought the reason NW did all his business early was so that we had strength in depth(which we have).Just goes to show how much of what you read on there is just BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

If Hull had Steve Lynex, then they'd be lethal

Beating Wolves in the play off final by way of an ‘offside’ goal in the last minute would be just perfect.

Red egzydsezDefxygsgrxssyzxyxzfdzdyrry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Beating Wolves in the play off final by way of an ‘offside’ goal in the last minute would be just perfect.

Red egzydsezDefxygsgrxssyzxyxzfdzdyrry
    Nah.
    Going up auto and seeing Wolves finish 7th would be perfect.

Can you imagine if wolves don't make it? They became a a super agent's plaything and then to sit in this league for another year while all their big names move on.

They are still up their with the favourites but, as pointed out, the vast majority of teams could be looking at the playoffs with hope at the moment.

Meanwhile, Wolves emergence into a footballing powerhouse marches on during the international break:

40k? 50k? NO! Think Massive, Think(sp) The City

If we are given hope and reasonable ticket prices (which the club have recognised) then I see no reason why we can’t pull in 60000 every week if we become a real powerhouse.'

'......especially as we are the closest major city to Wales.'

'.....maybe i am talking utter *******s.'

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....e-city.198900/

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Meanwhile, Wolves emergence into a footballing powerhouse marches on during the international break:

If we are given hope and reasonable ticket prices (which the club have recognised) then I see no reason why we can’t pull in 60000 every week if we become a real powerhouse.'

This is even more funny/ridiculous when you consider that their ground only holds 31,700 currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Liverpool and Bristol are closer.
    Plus would you even refer to Wolverhampton as a major city?

I'm enjoying these Wolves threads.
    I believe we have a strong squad. Of course not as strong as Wolves. They've just loaned 3 players out to Bayern.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Liverpool and Bristol are closer.
    Plus would you even refer to Wolverhampton as a major city?
    Cardiff is pretty close mate.