+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Losses ((Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It's obviously nonsense all the news has been about how many troops and weapons the Russians have lost, unfortunately, Putin doesn't care and just signs up more reservists or conscripts more people.
    Not sure how much the UK has pumped in , however they US alone has pumped US $100 billion into Ukraine with Russia still not backing down. Even with the obvious money laundering, if the proxies in Ukraine were winning then why do they need so much money constantly?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not sure how much the UK has pumped in , however they US alone has pumped US $100 billion into Ukraine with Russia still not backing down. Even with the obvious money laundering, if the proxies in Ukraine were winning then why do they need so much money constantly?
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune
    It’s also a talking point in western media outlets as well ….. Ultimately it’s gone on for far too long with billions being pumped in with no apparent end in sight.

Goodness knows what the Russian casualty count is, I’m surprised a peaceful deal hasn’t been brokered.

Goodness knows what the Russian casualty count is, I’m surprised a peaceful deal hasn’t been brokered.
    How can it, Russia will not leave the area's it occupies and Ukraine will not accept peace til Russia leaves Ukrainian land

as soon as the war stops, Ukraine will be looking at Nato again and why shouldn't it, Russia has proven it can not be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    How can it, Russia will not leave the area's it occupies and Ukraine will not accept peace til Russia leaves Ukrainian land

as soon as the war stops, Ukraine will be looking at Nato again and why shouldn't it, Russia has proven it can not be trusted
    To give the gifted and talented group on here some credit they said the main reason that Russia invaded was to neutralise the bio-weapon laboratories set up on Ukranian soil with assistance from Joe Biden's son. Perhaps a deal could be brokered around putting these beyond use.

Failing that, it's what you said!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Possibly coming from the Pentagon too (allegedly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBPqWf1k3o

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

And Israeli secret service ( allegedly)

Don't fret. We all make mistakes. You're secrets safe with me (allegedly)!

£100 billion pumped into officially the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I must admit I've never seen an Official World Corruption Table. I saw something called a perceptions index but nothing that had Ukraine officially or otherwise where you state. Still being 116 on a list of 180 countries still makes a valid point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrup...0%E2%80%932022

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit I've never seen an Official World Corruption Table. I saw something called a perceptions index but nothing that had Ukraine officially or otherwise where you state. Still being 116 on a list of 180 countries still makes a valid point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrup...0%E2%80%932022
    Correct - meant 'Europe'

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has come under fire for publishing and then unpublishing a video containing what appears to be a very high estimate of killed Ukrainian military officers.

The backlash came after von der Leyen said in a video message on Wednesday (30 November) that an estimated 120,000 Ukrainians had been killed during Russia’s war.

“It is estimated that 20,000 civilians and more than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,” von der Leyen said in the original version of the video, reshared later by Twitter users.

This was November 2022 and there have been apparently three digit losses daily since then

https://www.euractiv.com/section/eur...oss-estimates/

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has come under fire for publishing and then unpublishing a video containing what appears to be a very high estimate of killed Ukrainian military officers.

The backlash came after von der Leyen said in a video message on Wednesday (30 November) that an estimated 120,000 Ukrainians had been killed during Russia’s war.

“It is estimated that 20,000 civilians and more than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,” von der Leyen said in the original version of the video, reshared later by Twitter users.

This was November 2022 and there have been apparently three digit losses daily since then

https://www.euractiv.com/section/eur...oss-estimates/
    Just for the record, your inclusion of the quote from my post () was my response to the Biden/spy balloon video. Hope no-one thought I was laughing at the (allegedly) very serious data you presented.