[QUOTE=Citizen's Nephew;5497924][QUOTE=blue sky;5497901]Poor people, in Wales anyway, are more likely to vote for Labour than any other party.

Labour will have been in power in Wales for 27 years by the next election. In Wales Labour have won the popular vote and most seats in every Westminster election since 1923! Ask the people of Port Talbot what they think of Vaughan Gething and Stephen Kinnock. They will tell you that these men are failures and charlatans.

I wonder if either you or Citizens Nephew actually read the Mosalski piece in WalesOnline? The narrative is not complicated. VG took huge sums of money from a criminal constituent and has lobbied for this man, a repeat polluter. It stinks![/What do you want me to say? That the guy’s a c*nt? I’ve already given you a real world, true example of how the guy helped me .

I read the article (no mean feat on that crappy site) and a fair few chunks of the 185 BTL comments there were at the time I read it.

I’ve stated I have no party affiliation and that all politicians lie. It’s naive to think otherwise. You’ve accused me that ad hominem as being my default posting style whilst doing that to my comments.

I don’t know what the truth is anymore so I tend to trust nothing but my own experiences.

I’m sorry that I haven’t sufficiently assassinated the guy on here to your liking. Let’s just leave it.

And everyone knows that my posting style leans towards confident sarcastic or hugs and kisses depending on my mood and general oscillation between mania and depression. Today I’m on the cusp! Have this Llama to cheer you up. ��

Edit: #epicformattingfail
Everybody lies. Every day. This isn’t about lies.

It’s about the new FM accepting £200k from a constituent who has multiple convictions for dumping waste and then lobbying for that constituent’s business.

So VG accepted money that almost certainly was obtained through illegal activity then lobbied the WG to allow the donor to make more money.

You have been fulsome in your praise of VG for helping you and other Grangetown constituents. What did he do for these other people and how did you find out about these good works?

Or have you been lying?

Seems like a lot of Labour politicians in Wales are very concerned https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-68596471