+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Statement from Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Statement from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Around half of leave voters want a deal, around half don't want a deal. All leave campaigns promised a deal with the EU after Brexit.

The mess must be understandable.
    I got the feeling at the time the leave voters just wanted to leave , as in 'no deal' just walk.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I got the feeling at the time the leave voters just wanted to leave , as in 'no deal' just walk.
    Did they not understand the implications of a no deal? Did they just think we leave and nothing changes?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Did they not understand the implications of a no deal? Did they just think we leave and nothing changes?
    IMO, What this process has shown the country is that, we have a current Party that it is unfit to govern and that we have an opposition that is unfit to step up to plate when May is toppled, just one big shambles, it's a bloody mess controlled by in the main, career politicians who are totally divorced from john and Jane Dough.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    So they didn't pay any attention to the leave campaigns, who all promised a deal, then? Half of them must have. They still want a deal.