Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
"Fair and balanced"? I don't think it would be right for me to comment on whether you are fair or not. You being unfair wouldn't be one of the first criticisms I would aim at you by any means, but, when it comes to the subject of this thread and politics in general, "balanced" is the last thing you are in my opinion.

I won't go into too much detail because I'm repeating myself really, but, I concede balance is a hard thing to achieve when considering politics at the moment. It seems to me that hardly anyone is totally balanced in their opinions these days and you only have to go through this thread to get all of the evidence you want that you are on one of the extreme wings when it comes to balance on Donald Trump - every time you give an opinion on the man, you illustrate that balanced is one thing you're not.
You are confusing showing balance with highlighting serious wrongdoing and providing evidence, and my support of electoral majorities with partisanship. It's also not my fault that the Democrats attempted a coup against the US President. I'd blame the Democrats as they have brought it all upon themselves, and if it wasn't for the cover the collaborative media, it would already be over and done with.