+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: India v England Fifth Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: India v England Fifth Test

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    to be honest as a Welshman England cricket is the only English team i can wholeheartedly support for the reasons already given
    Fecking Traitor

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Fecking Traitor
    Not sure why. England (in name) is the test tier for the England and Wales cricket board, that Wales (as a minor county) and Glamorgan belong to. It's also where the best Welsh cricketers aim in terms of international honours.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not sure why. England (in name) is the test tier for the England and Wales cricket board, that Wales (as a minor county) and Glamorgan belong to. It's also where the best Welsh cricketers aim in terms of international honours.
    You can Justify it all you want.....At the end of the Day the team on display is called England and their Badge has 3 lions on it.
    and that has nothing to do with Wales.

You can Justify it all you want.....At the end of the Day the team on display is called England and their Badge has 3 lions on it.
    and that has nothing to do with Wales.
    I'm not justifying anything.

If you're such an opponent of England as a test nation, who should the best Welsh players represent? Wales as a minor county? Forget about Wales as a test nation as it would collapse in no time through no money.

I'm not justifying anything.

If you're such an opponent of England as a test nation, who should the best Welsh players represent? Wales as a minor county? Forget about Wales as a test nation as it would collapse in no time through no money.
    Same as the football.....Glamorgan play in the english system welsh players should play for Wales.

Same as the football.....Glamorgan play in the english system welsh players should play for Wales.
    It has to be said that such a move would deny good Welsh players the opportunity to play at the top level. I presume you're ok with that.

It has to be said that such a move would deny good Welsh players the opportunity to play at the top level. I presume you're ok with that.
    Absolutely