+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV and Radio ads which do my head in.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: TV and Radio ads which do my head in.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Is that the one with the annoying **** in a wheelchair?
    That's him.

The bit where he has a go at the fat bloke for using a disabled toilet - wouldn't it be great if fatty came over, tipped him out of his chair while shouting "not all disabilities are visible you presumptuous wanker"

Any betting advert.

Three minutes of flashing lights, jazzy visuals and tempting offers to get you to part with as much money as you can (or can't) afford.....

With a quick 'when the fun stops, stop' tacked onto the end.

Like they give a shit about you pissing the rent money away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That's him.

The bit where he has a go at the fat bloke for using a disabled toilet - wouldn't it be great if fatty came over, tipped him out of his chair while shouting "not all disabilities are visible you presumptuous wanker"
    No, it wouldn't be great at all. Even in the unlikely event of the fatty actually being disabled, there'd be no need to assault the wheelchair user. Ignorance is not a disability.
    As a disabled man (crutches now, wheelchair in the past), I abhor this "let's use the disabled loo/parking space etc" attitude by the lazy, selfish, ignorant cwnts.

Disabled people need the extra space in car parks, for example, as they may need room to transfer into a wheelchair, or in my case, I can't bend my knees sufficiently to exit a car in a 'normal' space.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    No, it wouldn't be great at all. Even in the unlikely event of the fatty actually being disabled, there'd be no need to assault the wheelchair user. Ignorance is not a disability.
    As a disabled man (crutches now, wheelchair in the past), I abhor this "let's use the disabled loo/parking space etc" attitude by the lazy, selfish, ignorant cwnts.

Disabled people need the extra space in car parks, for example, as they may need room to transfer into a wheelchair, or in my case, I can't bend my knees sufficiently to exit a car in a 'normal' space.
    You do realise I'm not actually advocating assaults on the diasabled?

Apart from that guy in the advert of course.

And Warwick Davies - annoying little short arse.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

that's one of my pet hates all because some fat idle twat cant walk 30 steps
    next time that happens sir you have my permission to key the selfish pricks car
    and scribble twat on his windscreen
    not that I'm advocating criminality
    I call it karma