+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Cardiff are trying to throw me under bus" - Willie McKay"...Telegraph report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Cardiff are trying to throw me under bus" - Willie McKay"...Telegraph report

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'm not sure anything will happen to McKay. He's your typical agent, in the background, into everything. It's a dodgy profession in our game and he fits the bill.

Is he an aviation expert? Did he organise for that particular plane to be flown at that particular time? I'm not sure he's qualified to either make those decisions or be held accountable for them.
    Willie McKay employed Dave Henderson to arrange the flights for Sala...Dave Henderson is regarded as an aviation expert & known to be closely linked to both Willie McKay & the aircraft used.
    Dave Henderson was fully aware that David Ibbotson was only a PRIVATE PILOT with DAYLIGHT FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS so any inference from Henderson that he wasn't aware that David Ibbotson wasn't a commercial pilot is pure bullshit.

Dave Henderson is almost certainly culpable in all of this & he will be getting dissected by all the aviation investigation teams in what was known & what wasn't.

Getting back to the initial misidentity of the pilot has underlying issues..... I will throw this into the mix :
    Dave Henderson is a commercial rated pilot with a night rating & IFR rating and quite current on the PA46 Malibu.
    David Ibbotson was a private rated pilot with no night rating & no IFR rating and no currency on the PA46 Malibu.

One explanation for the misidentity is: A Flightplan in the name of Henderson might have been filed to allow IFR & Night flying as his licences permit that ( Ibbotson might have had copies of Hendersons licences to hoodwink the system ? ).

Henderson knows the truth and it will need to come out in the Aviation investigation, I would guess there will be quite a lot of bullshit with a small piece of facts in what Henderson will disclose or portray the incident as.

The facts are known that David Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only, the main people with Sala's & Ibbotson's deaths on their hands are Willie McKay & Dave Henderson and I am confident that they both knew that Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only.

Ultimately Ibbotson signed his & Sala's deaths off by making that flight but I am guessing it was something he was pressured into by McKay and Henderson.

Re: "Cardiff are trying to throw me under bus" - Willie McKay"...Telegraph report

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Willie McKay employed Dave Henderson to arrange the flights for Sala...Dave Henderson is regarded as an aviation expert & known to be closely linked to both Willie McKay & the aircraft used.
    Dave Henderson was fully aware that David Ibbotson was only a PRIVATE PILOT with DAYLIGHT FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS so any inference from Henderson that he wasn't aware that David Ibbotson wasn't a commercial pilot is pure bullshit.

Dave Henderson is almost certainly culpable in all of this & he will be getting dissected by all the aviation investigation teams in what was known & what wasn't.

Getting back to the initial misidentity of the pilot has underlying issues..... I will throw this into the mix :
    Dave Henderson is a commercial rated pilot with a night rating & IFR rating and quite current on the PA46 Malibu.
    David Ibbotson was a private rated pilot with no night rating & no IFR rating and no currency on the PA46 Malibu.

One explanation for the misidentity is: A Flightplan in the name of Henderson might have been filed to allow IFR & Night flying as his licences permit that ( Ibbotson might have had copies of Hendersons licences to hoodwink the system ? ).

Henderson knows the truth and it will need to come out in the Aviation investigation, I would guess there will be quite a lot of bullshit with a small piece of facts in what Henderson will disclose or portray the incident as.

The facts are known that David Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only, the main people with Sala's & Ibbotson's deaths on their hands are Willie McKay & Dave Henderson and I am confident that they both knew that Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only.

Ultimately Ibbotson signed his & Sala's deaths off by making that flight but I am guessing it was something he was pressured into by McKay and Henderson.

Are these confirmed facts?

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Are these confirmed facts?
    David Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

David Ibbotson was only a PRIVATE PILOT with DAYLIGHT FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

It would not be nice to disclose actual proof while there is a search ongoing for the body of David Ibbotson, there will no doubt be collateral damage for his family when the full investigation findings become a public domain release, I am pretty sure they don't need any further distress after having lost a family member but I am damn sure there will be legal battles after the investigation, I just hope the focus goes onto Willie McKay as that snakey bastard needs to be held accountable for his part in the arrangements as does Dave Henderson.

David Ibbotson was colourblind & restricted to day flight only....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

David Ibbotson was only a PRIVATE PILOT with DAYLIGHT FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS....... That is a confirmed fact that I could easily prove, however I think it is prudent that it only gets confirmed when the AAIB report releases the same details I have to hand.

It would not be nice to disclose actual proof while there is a search ongoing for the body of David Ibbotson, there will no doubt be collateral damage for his family when the full investigation findings become a public domain release, I am pretty sure they don't need any further distress after having lost a family member but I am damn sure there will be legal battles after the investigation, I just hope the focus goes onto Willie McKay as that snakey bastard needs to be held accountable for his part in the arrangements as does Dave Henderson.
    Fair enough, I hadn't seen that quoted anywhere. I'm trying to wait for the report to come out rather than speculate, but I will take your word for it.

Totally agree with you on McKay and Henderson, there has to be some complicity there.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Fair enough, I hadn't seen that quoted anywhere. I'm trying to wait for the report to come out rather than speculate, but I will take your word for it.

Totally agree with you on McKay and Henderson, there has to be some complicity there.
    I would never put speculation into the mix, I can only publish facts that I have had checked by authorities as to do otherwise would taint the full investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool

where does the AAIB report get published - is it public or private?
    The AAIB is available to the public when published...... I will post the link of the updates so far https://www.gov.uk/government/news/a...ircraft-n264db I will post the official report when released on here.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton
    You appear to be in a privileged position. Your insight is thought provoking but I’d be cautious with the language
    Yes, I am in a very privileged position closely attached to Aviation, my insight is not just thought provoking, it is full of facts that will change the public perception of the organisers and most likely the deceased pilot when the official report comes to light.

I am just concerned that when the public release occurs the backlash on the Ibbotson family will be soul destroying & very costly, their losses have only just begun.
    I very much doubt that Cardiff City FC will show any compassion after the report & I would think that the way CCFC are towards Nantes over the transfer fee will be chicken feed compared to the actions towards the pilot's family.

I am in a very privileged position closely attached to Aviation, my insight is not just thought provoking, it is full of facts that will change the public perception of the organisers and most likely the deceased pilot when the official report comes to light.

Listen to him.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Listen to him.....
    Not a very helpful response but your superior attitude is not helpful to anyone.