+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 40 people killed in mosque in New Zealand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 40 people killed in mosque in New Zealand

The amount of Muslim hate spread in the media is to blame for this. The rise of “alt right” commentators and how YouTube, google, twitter and Facebook promote them and their dog whistle conspiracy theories is responsible for this.

White supremacist terrorism has been the biggest cause of terrorism in the western world for quite a while now and will only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The amount of Muslim hate spread in the media is to blame for this. The rise of “alt right” commentators and how YouTube, google, twitter and Facebook promote them and their dog whistle conspiracy theories is responsible for this.

White supremacist terrorism has been the biggest cause of terrorism in the western world for quite a while now and will only get worse.
    This: The Daily Mail, Sun, Yaxley-Lennon, Katie Hopkins, Theresa May, Boris Johnson all peddling hate on a daily basis. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    This: The Daily Mail, Sun, Yaxley-Lennon, Katie Hopkins, Theresa May, Boris Johnson all peddling hate on a daily basis. It makes me sick to my stomach.
    here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    here we go...
    And your point is?