Re: Plandemic

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    From January....

But keeping on topic; plandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    From January....

It means they are dodgy that is the thrust , try looking at the overall picture and you can also read the 2020 quotes by the WHO ,which I notice you haven't quoted on .

Nice goal post move

When it came to swine flu the WHO was criticised in some quarters for what some said was exaggerating the danger at a certain time during that crisis so perhaps they were extra cautious of that this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    When it came to swine flu the WHO was criticised in some quarters for what some said was exaggerating the danger at a certain time during that crisis so perhaps they were extra cautious of that this time round.
    Yes it does have it critics even pre Trump ,

I listened to a debate on the radio on Sunday , they had all political divides on there , they concluded that the organization does need a shake up and the stupid Trump funding decision has simply thrusted that into the debate , you would think as an organisation with a previous history in these problems , they would be better prepared and more precise , apologies for this I copying the quotes form below its from a Liberal magazine called this week :

On 14 January, WHO said: “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China.”

It wasn’t until a week later, on 22 January, that the organisation released a public statement saying that human-to-human transmission did appear to be taking place in Wuhan.

At the end of January, however, WHO said that travel restrictions were not needed to stop the spread of Covid-19, reports the BBC. The US was one of the countries that ignored that advice and introduced a travel ban the next day.

WHO’s director-general Tedros praised China for its heavy lockdown restrictions, despite WHO experts being allowed into the country to investigate the outbreak only as late as 10 February, when the country already had more than 40,000 cases, says the BBC.

And WHO drew criticism in March for being evasive over Taiwan, which considers itself an independent nation but is ruled by China. Bruce Aylward, WHO assistant director-general, appeared to dodge questions on Taiwan, hanging up the video call.

WHO’s apparent pandering to China has not done the organisation any favours in dispelling ideas that it is constrained by politics and bureaucracy.

By the way I'm not a Trump fan ,just feel these large organisations are open to error , corruption, political point scoring to fit their narrative .

Hope this makes sense I do struggle at times

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It means they are dodgy that is the thrust , try looking at the overall picture and you can also read the 2020 quotes by the WHO ,which I notice you haven't quoted on .

Nice goal post move
    No goal posts moved. I've commented on your post and it's relevance to the thread. You wanting me to focus on another of your posts is moving "goal posts".

Keeping on topic of the post that I commented on and your response to it - Is every organisation that has a scandal "dodgy" in your opinion? If not, why are the WHO dodgy and not the others?

"try looking at the overall picture"...

Do you mean this one?