+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 307 mass shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 307 mass shooting

Free choice to be infected with aids at birth? Or free choice to get cancer as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Free choice to be infected with aids at birth? Or free choice to get cancer as a child?
    Surely free will relates to something I do as a person? What kind of person would deliberately infect a new-born baby with aids or give a child cancer, certainly not a loving God. If you are asking why would God allow this to happen, well that’s a different question and as I said in an earlier reply that’s one of the first questions I will have when I get to heaven.

For now I reconcile myself to the fact that human beings are incredibly complicated biological machines. If they were non-biological machines of similar complexity then it would be amazing if they never went wrong and didn’t need repairing from time to time, or sadly, reach the stage of being beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Surely free will relates to something I do as a person? What kind of person would deliberately infect a new-born baby with aids or give a child cancer, certainly not a loving God. If you are asking why would God allow this to happen, well that’s a different question and as I said in an earlier reply that’s one of the first questions I will have when I get to heaven.

For now I reconcile myself to the fact that human beings are incredibly complicated biological machines. If they were non-biological machines of similar complexity then it would be amazing if they never went wrong and didn’t need repairing from time to time, or sadly, reach the stage of being beyond repair.
    There's nowt complicated about human beings because they fall into one of two categories. They are either corrupt or corruptible. The corruptible are aged circa four and under.