+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Intensive Driving Lessons, Anyone ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Intensive Driving Lessons, Anyone ?

It can be a very good way of getting it over done with nice and quickly, My only MASSIVE piece of advice, is get some basic driving done before hand, do not want to waste the first 1-2 days of an expensive course learning the basics, where the gears are and how to use your mirrors, understanding the bitting point ect.

and this can be done in a carpark with a relative

Bad Idea, the trouble today is learners are taught to pass their test not learn to drive, that is why there are so many idiots on the road nowadays, and it's getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Bad Idea, the trouble today is learners are taught to pass their test not learn to drive, that is why there are so many idiots on the road nowadays, and it's getting worse
    Agreed. However the amount of elderly people driving like absolute retards, is also on the up too.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    It can be a very good way of getting it over done with nice and quickly, My only MASSIVE piece of advice, is get some basic driving done before hand, do not want to waste the first 1-2 days of an expensive course learning the basics, where the gears are and how to use your mirrors, understanding the bitting point ect.

and this can be done in a carpark with a relative
    Good advice.

This ^ Did this myself 25 years ago and did the same with my son. Worked a treat both times. Teach 'em to drive yourself and then only spend on lessons to get them through the test. 3hrs a day for 5 days straight has worked for us.

Forgot to quote Chris's post re driving in a car park
    Last edited by El Horno; 11-10-18 at 07:25. Reason: Forgot to quote