+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ralls red card appeal rejected

Ralls red card appeal rejected

Re: Ralls red card appeal rejected

not good enough for premiership, barely good enough for championship, deserves all he gets for being so bloody stupid

I thought you have an addiction 1 game ban for a rejected appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I thought you have an addiction 1 game ban for a rejected appeal?
    Only if your appeal is considered frivolous

Quote Originally Posted by springer blue View Post
    not good enough for premiership, barely good enough for championship, deserves all he gets for being so bloody stupid
    Nice to see such a balanced, compassionate and supportive post about one of our own players on here.

crazy
    Ralls is part of this teams spine.

If he’s barely good enough for the championship, how did he manage 37 games in a promotion winning team?? Eh? Eh?

Probably because he was one of our most consistently good players last season. But like Bamba and Holiett his form seems to have deterred him so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Nice to see such a balanced, compassionate and supportive post about one of our own players on here.
    I happen to disagree with the opinion that Ralls is no good, but it is possible for Cardiff players to be poor. Remember Cameron Toshack? He was John Toshack's son and he was ****ing SHIT. Sorry for the lack of compassion.

Well that is clearly absolute nonsense, as was the appeal against his red card.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I happen to disagree with the opinion that Ralls is no good, but it is possible for Cardiff players to be poor. Remember Cameron Toshack? He was John Toshack's son and he was ****ing SHIT. Sorry for the lack of compassion.
    Extremely hard, workmanlike player who seems to have been elevated to the status of midfield genius by some. Probably the most one-footed player I've seen, and like a table footballer, can't turn round, but only plays the way he's facing. when he gets the ball...

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Probably because he was one of our most consistently good players last season. But like Bamba and Holiett his form seems to have deterred him so far.
    I wouldn’t say it was form, it’s not having the quality at this level.
    They evidently have it in the Championship but, like many before them, they cannot make the step up.

It wasn't a frivolous appeal as not violent conduct and therefore not a red under current rules. It should be written into rules so would be a red from now on. Three games seems very harsh.

Ralls is part of our best midfield three. He hasn't done badly at all and is one you'd expect to grow more and more into the step up.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Yes ,especially how well he played against a star studded Arsenal midfield, and he is on a fraction off what they earn.
    If we go down I would not be shocked to see him stay in the Premiership.

CardiffCitySince1927

Are you watching the same game? He’s our best midfielder.

He has got the highest passes in our team, most interceptions, most ball turn overs in the secondary third, most key passes, most passes forward... it wasn’t a sending off. You don’t know what you’re talking about

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffCitySince1927 View Post
    Are you watching the same game? He’s our best midfielder.

He has got the highest passes in our team, most interceptions, most ball turn overs in the secondary third, most key passes, most passes forward... it wasn’t a sending off. You don’t know what you’re talking about
    Can someone please tell me what a 'key pass' is? Heard SSN mention it loads but haven't got a Scooby what it is.

If Ralls was lined up against us for Fulham next week would anyone be concerned on here?
    I wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    If Ralls was lined up against us for Fulham next week would anyone be concerned on here?
    I wouldn't!
    Exactly. One of our best, consistent players for years. I think it's because he doesn't score 40 yard free kicks every week.

Didn’t see that coming

Scandalous ,we love you Joe ,all our red card Joe's really

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Exactly. One of our best, consistent players for years. I think it's because he doesn't score 40 yard free kicks every week.
    I think you've missed his point by some distance here

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think you've missed his point by some distance here