+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

I've stuck a message up on my Twitter for what it's worth Paul.

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Spot on on the match report Paul. I certainly agree about Manga, he's too good to leave out, and better than Bamba in a lot of situations but Bamba is a better motivator/leader it would seem.

Sorry to hear about the cat. I moved house and the cat went missing the same day, looked everywhere, and eventually found hime sat on the doorstep of the house we'd just vacated. Although was only about a mile away. I hope he is chipped and someone has the sense to get him checked for that should be be found. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Spot on on the match report Paul. I certainly agree about Manga, he's too good to leave out, and better than Bamba in a lot of situations but Bamba is a better motivator/leader it would seem.

Sorry to hear about the cat. I moved house and the cat went missing the same day, looked everywhere, and eventually found hime sat on the doorstep of the house we'd just vacated. Although was only about a mile away. I hope he is chipped and someone has the sense to get him checked for that should be be found. Good luck.
    Yes, he is chipped .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I've stuck a message up on my Twitter for what it's worth Paul.