Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
What amazes me is the way you keep repeating this crap - liberally dosed with other alt-right lies and distortions, rank conspiracy theories, Trump-love and edited highlights from Infowars, vintage Breitbart and (for Light relief) Fox & Friends. You then have the gall to lambast and abuse other posters who have their heads screwed on. You don't even do it with humour (unlike Organ who occupies a similar place to you with his world-view - but he has more than a few saving graces). And then you adopt the victim role and whine about gangs of 'children' bullying you on a football messageboard when the one who needs to grow up (and think critically for once) is you. The plans for a Nazi Europe under Hitler has no similarity with the European Union of today, and were not the source idea for it.

And wtf is a 'fluoride generation'? If there's any problem with what's in the water I suspect it is in Anglia East!

You have absolutely no idea what my world view is, and I'm sure you wouldn't understand it if you did.
What do I think about Aristotle or Thales ? Which historical events do I regard as the causes of the French Revolution ? What are the experiences and influences which formed my view of war , and what is that view ?