Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
My poster boy?

Trump has already addressed this. He said he doesn't mind what the media write or say, as long as it's factually based, and not blatently made up with the intent of damaging his presidency.

There is a coordinated press group whose sole purpuse is to undermind him at every step of the way. Unfortunately they are coming across as bumbling idiots. Just like at the weekend rally when that Huffington Post reporter was handing out Russian flags to Trump's supporters with his name on them. Unfortunately he didn't he didn't get his story or the photos, as the security intervened and obtained video evidence of his skullduggary.

Furthermore, there is speculation that Soros and his friends will be spending hundreds of millions of dollars to organise an upcoming American Spring, bringing violence and chaos to the streets of all major US cities.

I bet you are awaiting developments like these with glee?
Meanwhile in the real world, this pulitzer prize winning branch of what you'll no doubt say is part of the BBC, CNN, Clinton, Obama, Soros mafia is rating their Lier of the Year winner in 2015 as having made political pronouncements that are graded "mostly false", "false" or "pants on fire" in 70 per cent of cases.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I daresay other dictators/wannabee dictators have justified their bans on "critical" sections of the media in much the same way as Trump does.