+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I can see Leics batting on into the early afternoon before declaring and setting Glammy around 340 off about 60 overs. Odds on a draw or a Leics win.
    340 off 60 overs - that should mean Glamorgan all out for about 180 off something like forty overs with no one getting over fifty if we go by past form. If Leicester were to win, it would be a third consecutive win over us for the county that, for me, is the weakest on paper in the competition and they're without their suspended captain for this match.

Given the scores so far, Glamorgan should be able to draw the game quite easily, but their batting record over the past few seasons (especially the last year or so) means that any team which asks them to bat for two sessions on the last day, even on the flattest of pitches, will fancy their chances.

Champions trophy tickets are available again:

England New Zealand in cardiff are up for grabs for 30 quid. A few other english games are as well.

*hint* *hint*

(mine are currently up for resale on there)

https://championstrophy.tickets.icc-cricket.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    340 off 60 overs - that should mean Glamorgan all out for about 180 off something like forty overs with no one getting over fifty if we go by past form. If Leicester were to win, it would be a third consecutive win over us for the county that, for me, is the weakest on paper in the competition and they're without their suspended captain for this match.

Given the scores so far, Glamorgan should be able to draw the game quite easily, but their batting record over the past few seasons (especially the last year or so) means that any team which asks them to bat for two sessions on the last day, even on the flattest of pitches, will fancy their chances.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO41316

Lost a wkt already 11-1 Selman out for 4

28-3 now.
    Going to be a nervy final session.
    My money is on we will be bowled out

If Leics don't win this they only have themselves to blame. They could have declared last night and we still wouldn't have chased it down. I can't believe they batted on for so long.

Match saved.
    Some decent news for a change, things looking a bit better anyway. Go Glammy!!

That's the 4 day format out of the way for a bit, some one day games ahead starting on Thursday away to Gloucestershire

Fixtures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/t...organ/fixtures