+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Cough cough
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R was coughing because you are not a lone voice on here. There's her, Organ, me and a few others on the "alternative side". I discovered Velikovsky, Icke and Cooper in the mid 1990s so I've been ploughing this furrow for half my life.

You are very well informed and I applaud your anti-Hillary stance but let's face it, no one knows where Trump is heading. His insistence on blaming both sides for violence was encouraging though, in the face of a full-on MSM "progessive" shill onslaught.
    I've said many times that I am still on the fence regarding Trump, and I've yet to see anything definative happening to sway me one way or the other. However, I do think he has a carefully laid out gameplan, but it could go either way. I've noticed he is pretty cunning, he lets other people say or do things, before endorsing or criticising them after the fact. Yesterday's press conference was interesting, I think he has a lot more information than we or the press have. When he is at his most combative he usually wins.

There's nothing wrong with being anti-hillary, as long as it's about what she stands for, not the pizza paedophile conspiracy.

I've always thought you generally present your arguments well, so I don't know why you'd want to align yourself with extreme right wing material and terrorist apology posts from the last couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being anti-hillary, as long as it's about what she stands for, not the pizza paedophile conspiracy.

I've always thought you generally present your arguments well, so I don't know why you'd want to align yourself with extreme right wing material and terrorist apology posts from the last couple of days.
    Who says he is aligning with anybody? When conducting research you have to look at many sources of information. You are very quick to shoot your mouth off without thinking BTW have you even looked into the pedo stuff beyond what the MSM have to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who says he is aligning with anybody? When conducting research you have to look at many sources of information. You are very quick to shoot your mouth off without thinking
    If someone had posted a video in the aftermath of the London Bridge attack saying it was just an accident, and asked "what would you do in that situation?" on here they would have been absolutely slaughtered* and probably banned. You're lucky that so few people read your posts.

BTW have you even looked into the pedo stuff beyond what the MSM have to say?
    Yes, of course I have. Can you show me the convincing evidence as I couldn't find it.

*not the best choice of word in hindsight

If someone had posted a video in the aftermath of the London Bridge attack saying it was just an accident, and asked "what would you do in that situation?" on here they would have been absolutely slaughtered* and probably banned. You're lucky that so few people read your posts.

Yes, of course I have. Can you show me the convincing evidence as I couldn't find it.

*not the best choice of word in hindsight
    I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.

I haven't found conclusive evidence either way, but in a historical context there are many precedences, so I wouldn't be too hasty in giving a definitive answer like you have.

What has London Bridge got to do with it? That is an idiotic straw man argument! Observing the video footage, that guy found himself down a one-way street in the middle of an angry mob when somebody attacked his vehicle with a baseball bat or a similar object. I'm no lawyer, but I'm fairly sure this point will be brought up during the trial. I'm afraid you are confusing ones observations as being personal views, which seems to be a trait of yours.
    Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.

Other people in the past have been paedophiles, you have no evidence about this particular case, but that's enough for you? And you say I make idiotic arguments!

He was already accelerating down the street with no chance to stop before the "baseball bat" happened so if this is his defence in court I hope he hasn't hired an expensive lawyer to deliver it.
    There you go again, I have already said I haven't found any conclusive evidence one way or the other, and I haven't declared an outcome in this matter.

Blog Entries

I haven't seen any real evidence for pizzagate so I don't really comment on it but when you hear stories like on this radio show I just listened to you have to wonder what the hell is going on in this country, this is Samantha Richards a grandmother from Cardiff..
    "We Call Social Services The SS. They Steal & Traffic Our Children. It's Evil."

Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Just out of interest, what was he doing driving his car down there?

Not looking to catch you out (for once) because I genuinely don't know much about it. If the guy was there for the protest then why was he driving his car down the street instead of marching with whatever side he was aligned to?
    The background to what he was actually doing down that street has not been released. Somebody posted a video of what happened and I commented on it. I never claimed the driver to be innocent or guilty, I just pointed out that somebody had attacked his car with an object prior to the collision with the cars in front.

saying it was just an accident
    By the way I said nothing of the sort. I posed a question along with some video footage. A libel lawyer would have a field day in court with you. Please pay more attention to what you read and write if you want to be taken seriously.

Blog Entries

Look at the stuff he's been posting lately. You don't want to associate yourself with that, Mrs R.
    I don't always agree with every word he says but he's not a lone voice on here is what I was saying, I have said some things on here over the years that people don't like too, I think I was called scum when I questioned the isis beheading videos even though it was reported in mainstream news that they were fake, some things need to be talked about though imo.

The difference between me and WB is that he has always clung on to a small bit of hope that Trump might actually drain the swamp, I have never believed he would, for me to believe he is anything else than another puppet I would have to abandon everything else I believe and I can't do that, I'm sticking with Mr Griffin on this one.

The difference between me and WB is that he has always clung on to a small bit of hope that Trump might actually drain the swamp, I have never believed he would, for me to believe he is anything else than another puppet I would have to abandon everything else I believe and I can't do that, I'm sticking with Mr Griffin on this one.
    Not exactly clinging on I am comparing his actions against predicted outcomes, but Trump is a slippery character and he doesn't give much away! I'm glad I'm not up against him, it would do my head in. I feel sorry for Hillary, Soros, Obama, and that lot though, cos they are not facing a conventional political operator here.

Not exactly clinging on I am comparing his actions against predicted outcomes, but Trump is a slippery character and he doesn't give much away! I'm glad I'm not up against him, it would do my head in. I feel sorry for Hillary, Soros, Obama, and that lot though, cos they are not facing a conventional political operator here.
    Some would call the unfiltered views of the President of the United States at yesterday's press conference unconventional. I will stick with morally repugnant.

Blog Entries

You know what I mean, we have a slightly different view of him.

You know what I mean, we have a slightly different view of him.
    I'm just keeping an eye on the bugger to see if he does what he said he was going to do. All of these outcomes are measurable.

I'm just keeping an eye on the bugger to see if he does what he said he was going to do. All of these outcomes are measurable.
    Really - what will the swamp look like when it is drained for example?

Slippery? That's the last thing he is. One day he sticks to the pre arranged script, the next day he completely contradicts himself in a more "off the cuff" setting where what you get is what he really thinks, as opposed to what he is supposed to think. He's slippery when it comes to things like paying his taxes, but, although I suppose this could be taken as a compliment in some ways, most of the time you get to see the real Trump in all of his "glory", trouble is, as mentioned above, I find the real Trump morally repugnant.