+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Disloyal supporters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Disloyal supporters

Warnock is a class act, don’t forget that. Remain loyal, the year will fly by, and we will see what a new manager does with the club next year.
    At least he’s not Trollope.[/QUOTE]

And at least he's not Russell Osman either. I had Talksport on in the car this morning and they were speaking to Sam Alladyce. Alladyce mentioned he had spoken to Osman recently and he was currently working in India. I wouldn't trust Osman to be a waiter in my local Indian! The nightmare of the Hibbert and Osman 'Reign of Terror' will never ever leave me. You are right, Warnock can and will turn things around, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Warnock is a class act, don’t forget that. Remain loyal, the year will fly by, and we will see what a new manager does with the club next year.
    At least he’s not Trollope.
    And at least he's not Russell Osman either. I had Talksport on in the car this morning and they were speaking to Sam Alladyce. Alladyce mentioned he had spoken to Osman recently and he was currently working in India. I wouldn't trust Osman to be a waiter in my local Indian! The nightmare of the Hibbert and Osman 'Reign of Terror' will never ever leave me. You are right, Warnock can and will turn things around, I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

During the war..zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And at least he's not Russell Osman either. I had Talksport on in the car this morning and they were speaking to Sam Alladyce. Alladyce mentioned he had spoken to Osman recently and he was currently working in India. I wouldn't trust Osman to be a waiter in my local Indian! The nightmare of the Hibbert and Osman 'Reign of Terror' will never ever leave me. You are right, Warnock can and will turn things around, I'm sure.
    During the war..zzzz[/QUOTE]

What war are you on about? If you are on about World War II it was Cyril Spiers!