Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Oh no your not on the Bilderberg again be careful
I bang on about it because it's so easy to show Auntie is deliberately concealing info re it. There's plenty of other important news it totally blanks, and some includes what the entire corporate media also chooses to ignore - which indicates a hidden hand wields truly astounding influence. A good example is when new images of the 9-11 dancing Israelis were published a fortnight ago. Of course, we're supposed to forget and not be reminded what those Mossad agents celebrated in New York that day.

I was about to post what's below in the Treorchy thread to you but don't want to bump it to the top there.

If you like visiting olde worlde places such as Cardiff and Pontypridd's indoor markets which are like stepping back in time then I'd highly recommend a jaunt to Abercynon, that's a 10-minute train journey from Pontypridd, whenever you need a haircut next because a barber's situated on its main shopping street, and a two-minute stroll from the train station, is straight out of the 1920s (I kid you not). The barber, Mike, who took it over from his old man has been doing it for 60 years straight this year. But he's 76 now and has no-one in the family who's interested in taking it on, and like that Italian cafe will disappear when he packs it in. At the link is a pic of Mike and the waiting area there.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanejones/12792921873